- The oldest bank in Germany chose Fireblocks for storing cryptocurrencies.
- The bank issued its own stablecoin back in 2020.
- As part of the cooperation, BVDH clients can gain access to asset staking.
One of the oldest banks in Europe and Germany, Bankhaus von der Heydt (BVDH), will begin providing cryptocurrency storage services. This was reported in the official press release of Fireblocks, which will act as a blockchain partner of the bank.
As part of the cooperation, Fireblocks will provide custody services for the storage of cryptocurrencies for BVDH clients. In addition to storage, the German bank’s clients will also have access to trading and staking, said Philip Doppelhammer, managing director of BVDH.
For BVDH, the partnership with Fireblocks is not the first experience in the digital asset market. For example, in December 2020, a German bank in cooperation with Bitbond released a stablecoin based on the Stellar blockchain.
This is not the first partner bank for Fireblocks. The company already cooperates with American banks BNY Mellon, Signature Bank and Thailand’s Siam Commercial Bank.
The company also said last October that its institutional clients transferred over $ 150 billion in cryptocurrencies to avoid dollar inflation and asset depreciation. Fireblocks’ client list includes exchanges, credit bureaus, banks, OTC marketplaces, liquidity providers, and hedge funds.
Earlier, the German car dealer Auto1 FT began to provide intermediary services for the sale of cars through the Ethereum blockchain. In a press release, the company says that each stage of the transaction goes through a smart contract. In this way, the company hopes to eliminate paper costs for registration of a purchase and sale.
Where is it more profitable to buy and sell cryptocurrency? TOP-5 exchanges
For the safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
The reliability of the site is primarily determined by the trading volume and the number of users. By all key metrics, Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Binance is also the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in Russia and the CIS, since it has the largest turnover of funds and supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of cryptoexchanges:
- Reliability of work – stability of access to all functions of the platform, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions – the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Additional features and services – futures, options, staking, NFT marketplace.
- Feedback & Support – we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface – we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- final grade – the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.
Date of publication 09.10.2021
Subscribe to cryptocurrency market news in Yandex Messenger.
Share this material on social networks and leave your opinion in the comments below.
The material was prepared by the editors of the Mining Cryptocurrency website, consisting of: Chief Editor – Anton Sizov, Journalists – Igor Losev, Vitaly Voronov, Dmitry Markov, Elena Karpina. We provide the most up-to-date information on the cryptocurrency market, mining and blockchain technology. Disclaimer: all materials on the Mining-Cryptocurrency.ru website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute a trade recommendation or a public offer to buy any cryptocurrencies or carry out any other investments and financial transactions.
#German #bank #launches #cryptocurrency #trading #staking #storage